Aquaculture Awards open for entries
Entries have opened for the Aquaculture Awards 2022, which will be presented at an awards dinner during Aquaculture UK at Aviemore in May.
There are 14 awards, 13 of which will be chosen by a panel of judges and one, the People’s Choice Award, by popular vote.
The 13 judged categories are:
- Finfish Farmer of the Year
- Shellfish Farmer of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to the Industry
- Environmental Impact Award
- Aquaculture Supplier of the Year
- Community Initiative
- Economic Sustainability Initiative
- Animal Welfare Award
- Innovation Award
- Rising Star Award
- Unsung Hero
- Collaboration Award
- Best Aquaculture Company
The People’s Choice Award winner will be chosen by visitors to Aquaculture UK 2022 who will be able to vote for any company or individual that makes the shortlist of any of the other award categories.