Responsible for all Planning from intake of raw materials, production planning, silo planning, order sales, stock and planning for loading vessels/trucks.
- Responsible for planning for intake of raw materials (RM), RM receivable, silo planning for RM, RM stock control and maintenance in ERP M3 and reworking stock not suitable for sale.
- Responsible for planning the utilization of vessels for load plans.
- Responsible for the short term production planning (week by week, within the long term planning from Formulations, Purchasing and Operations).
- Responsible for the stocktake of raw materials and finished products with support from the Factory Logistics team and correction of errors.
- Ensure all activities within the department (Planning and M3) are completed according to laws, agreements and internal rules in terms of safety, hygiene, quality, as well as internal and external environment.
- Responsibility within department for staff management, rotas, rota cover, holidays, absenteeism and on call cover.
- Responsible for Silo Planner and the intake of raw materials.
- Responsible for ensuring that activities within the department are carried out according to laws, agreements and internal rules in terms of safety, hygiene, quality, as well as internal and external environment.
- Carry out tasks within budget.
- Responsible for the HSE in the department.
- Control and if need be, stop operations when health and safety is at risk.
- Initiate and run continuous improvements in line with company targets and customer demands finding methods to further improve productivity, deliveries, yields and other specified issues.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Management experience in a relevant sector
- Solid understanding of health & safety protocols
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be detail oriented
- Excellent organisation/attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills
A full clean driving licence is desirable.
Please apply at http://marineharvest.com/people