It will take place on September 24 as part of the Cold Harvest conference and trade show in St John’s, Newfoundland.
The workshop, organised in collaboration with Memorial University and NAIA member salmon farmers, will feature speakers from Canada, United Kingdom, Faroe Islands, Belgium, Norway, Ireland and Iceland.
According to a draft programme, expert presentations and group discussions will include topics such as:
- Broodstock husbandry, hatchery and juvenile production
- Best practices in cleaner fish transport and cage site use
- Wild collection and population dynamics
- Cleaner fish health and nutrition
- Cleaner fish regulatory considerations
The event will be held from 8.30am to 4.30pm at the Delta Hotel. The cost is Can$25 plus sales tax for Cold Harvest delegates, and Can$150 plus tax for non-registered guests.
Registration can be made here.